My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Mid Day, Snow Day

So, true to my post yesterday about procrastination I procrastinated last night, not getting the painting done I had planned to, but instead driving up to MD to pick up a copy of the Malifaux rules (Malifaux is a Miniatures Skirmish game made by Wyrd Games). I got hooked on Malifaux on Wednesday night when I tried the game out over at Dan's place. Pretty fun.

Then, again staying true to my procastinating nature, instead of going home and reading the book cover to cover, I watched some TV, surffed the web, and then went to bed. Man I need to focus more.

This weekend was supposed to be all about a 40k tournament down in Williamsburg and then the Super Bowl. Now it looks like I will be stuck at home all weekend do to a nasty snow storm hitting my area about now and lasting until Saturday night. With 18-24 inches of snow on the ground, I doubt I will be going anywhere till Monday.

However as luck has it my office is closing at 2 today, so if I am lucky, and the snow isn't to bad, I should be able to sneak a game of Malifaux in with Dan before I head home.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment