A lot has happened in my life recently.
- I was diagnosed with Diabetes which means changing my life style and priorities completely. This has been tough and I am just barely at the beginning.
- I met a girl and after one date (which was great) she has constantly avoided meeting in person again but still craves my attention online.
- I came very close to losing my job do to side affects from my Diabetes and I am on probation for the forseeable future which really ups my stress level.
- Besides this, I am constantly battling with my finances and choosing to spend money here and there instead of saving it so I can travel more, which is something like I would like to.
- My brother's Apartment building burned down last week, and though most of his furniture and his books were lost, most of his valuable stuff was untouched and after a good dry cleaning his clothes will be back in good order.
"In general I see my life as a bunch of failures, missed opportunities, and missteps. However if I were not the failure I am today none of the things that are important to me would be in my life. How is that for karma."